Monday, April 15, 2024

Kevin's FNED 246 Blog

 When you look at everything, we have done this semester, what stands out to you as meaningful?

1. Banga Card Game- This game to me was very interesting and meaningful due to the fact that everybody was given different rules, and everybody was playing their own rules and thought that they were right. Some people while playing the game were talking and trying to tell the other people which cards were which even though we all had different rules. This soon came to lead people to give up and not try anymore which was a very good way to show how much we rely on people to help us when we are struggling.

2. Service Learning- This experience was very meaningful to me because before doing this, I have never observed a classroom on my own. It was very important to me due to the fact that I want to be a gym teacher when I get older and now, I know that a physical education class should be a place where these kids get away from their work and just have fun. This also has show me what these teachers go through at times and how stressful it can be when student's do not listen and are constantly interrupting the class.

3. Shalaby Troublemakers- This author was very interesting and meaningful due to the fact that out of every author we viewed, Shalaby made the biggest impact and was the easiest for me to connect to. I agree when Audrey talked about how powerful Shalaby's text was and how easy it was for me to connect to in the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kevin's FNED 246 Blog

  When you look at everything, we have done this semester, what stands out to you as meaningful? 1. Banga Card Game- This game to me was ver...